Text Mobile Banking (79680) with one of these commands:
|B||Available balance on your checking, savings and loan accounts|
|H||History of transactions on your account including deposits, cleared checks, ATM and debit card transactions|
|M||Displays more account balances or account history|
|S||Stop or cancel mobile banking|
|C||List of text commands|
|HE||Help with text banking|
Getting started with text banking is easy:
- Log in to the bank’s Online Banking system. Under the Administration link, select Mobile Banking
- Click “Enroll a Mobile Device”. When prompted, enter your mobile telephone number and mobile carrier.
- Read and agree to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, then click Continue.
- You will receive an activation code that you will need to complete the activation process. This code is valid for 24 hours. (Print this page)
- Within seconds, you’ll receive an activation text. Reply to the text with the activation code you received during enrollment.
- Once the activation code is submitted successfully, you will receive a separate text confirming that activation was successful. If you have smart phone, follow the link in the text to activate mobile web and download the mobile app.
- Add the number for mobile banking text to your phone’s address book. This number is 79680.
Mobile banking services are separate and apart from any other charges that may be assessed by your wireless carrier for text messages sent to or received from Bank of Chickamauga. Customer is responsible for any fees or other charges your wireless carrier may charge for any related data or message services, including fees or charges for short message service (SMS) text. Not all carriers and devices support mobile banking.