On April 2, 2012, we will upgrade our bill pay service. Please take a moment to review the information below about this upgrade:
- The migration to the new bill pay system will begin at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, April 2nd and will be completed by 7:00 p.m. on April 2nd. During this time, you will be unable to access your bill pay information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Access to your account information through online banking will not be affected by this upgrade.
- All of your current payee information will be automatically converted to the new bill pay system.
- Your payment history for the last twelve months will also be converted to the new bill pay system and will be displayed in the new bill pay system by April 6th. If you wish to have a record of the bills you paid prior to twelve months ago, we suggest you print this information before the conversion.
- Any recurring payments or scheduled payments you currently have set up will be automatically converted to the new bill pay system.
- Ebill information will not automatically convert and it will be necessary for you to reestablish your Ebills on the new bill pay system.
- The first time you access the new bill pay system, it will be necessary to confirm your primary funding account. You can do this by clicking on “Funding Account” on the left side of the bill pay menu.
- Click here to check out the demo of our new bill pay system.
At Bank of Chickamauga we are dedicated to offering you the best, easiest and safest ways to do your banking. Now you can bank online whenever it's convenient for you from the privacy of your home or office. You can look at your accounts online as often as you like. There's no charge to access your account information and transfer funds between your accounts. Internet Banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
The way you receive your bank statements has just gotten better! With our new eStatement service, your bank statement will be "delivered" to you electronically through our secure and free Online Banking service. Call 706-375-3112 for more details.
When you sign up for Bank of Chickamauga's Net Banking service you are eligible to sign up for NetPay, our new bill payment service. Now you can pay your bills online and stop writing so many checks. NetPay bill payment service offers you the savings, convenience and freedom of never having to mail out another bill envelope again! You gain more control, certainty and time over your bill-paying chore. You can pay any bill, anywhere in the U.S. or set up automatic payments for your recurring bills. Bills are paid either electronically or by check. Our Bill Pay product will be at no cost to you as long as you pay three payees in a one month period.IF you pay less than 3 payees the cost will be 4.95 per month.